§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our offers and our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) exclusively for the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR), based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR) or based on legal requirements (Art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR).
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH & Co, Azendorf 63, 95359 Kasendorf, represented by the managing directors Hans-Dieter Groppweis and Dr. Mara Terzoli (see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer, Mr. Christian Becker, attorney at law, F.E.L.S Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Löhestraße 11, 95444 Bayreuth, Germany, at 0921 - 75 66 500 or by e-mail at email@example.com or our postal address (see imprint) with the addition "data protection officer".
(3) The processing of data takes place for the presentation of the website, the playback of videos, the measurement of reach and the recognition of website visitors, the storage of individual data protection settings. The purposes of data processing are primarily based on the specific service. To the extent necessary, we process your data beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract to protect legitimate interests of us (e.g. assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes).
(4) Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH und Co. processes the following categories of your data: Name, address, telephone, e-mail, IP address, picture, social security data.
(5) Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH und Co. will also use your data for advertising purposes, provided that you have explicitly consented to this; in particular, the use of your picture will be considered.
(6) Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH und Co. also requires the data collected in order to provide you with information material about our range of services. When entering your address, you can object to the sending of information material on further events by not consenting to our advertising and information offer in this regard.
(7) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
§ 2 Data subject rights
(1) We hereby inform you about your rights as a data subject listed below:
• Existence of a right of access under the conditions of Art. 15 GDPR, correction under the conditions of Art. 16 GDPR, deletion under the conditions of Art. 17 GDPR, restriction of processing under the conditions of Art. 18 GDPR or a right to object to processing under the conditions of Art. 21 GDPR in case of a legitimate interest as well as the right to data portability under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR.
• Existence of a right to revoke data protection consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a at any time without giving reasons and without observing any form, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
• Every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority in the event of a violation of data protection law by the controller or one of its commissioned data processors. This is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
[Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision]
In addition, data subjects have the option of contacting the supervisory authority at their usual place of residence (domicile).
§ 3 Security measures
We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are complied with and thus to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
The security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
§ 4 Processor
Our website is hosted by Mittwald CM Service GmbH und Co. KG, Königsberger Straße 4-6, 32339 Espelkamp. The contact form on the homepage stores data in a database on the web server, so that order processing by Mittwald CM Service GmbH und Co. KG also exists in this respect. An order processing agreement has been concluded with the host, the data protection notice of Mittwald can be found here: https://www.mittwald.de/datenschutz.
§ 5 Deletion concept
If you have applied to us and we do not hire you, we keep your data for six months, with your explicit consent for a maximum of one year. We keep cookie data for up to 9 months; if we have forwarded your data to a specialist dealer at your request, we destroy your data four weeks after a period of 3 years from the end of the year in which we forwarded your data.
§ 6 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• date and time of request
• time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of request (actual internet page)
• access status / http status code
• each volume of data transferred, in byte
• web page that issued the request (link)
• browser used
• operating system and its surface
• language and version of browser software
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that occur in this context when we no longer need to store them, or we limit the options to process them where statutory storage obligations apply.
(3) In addition to the before mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (us here). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are generally meant to make the internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
o transient cookies (see b)
o persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Session cookies are one of the most common types of transient cookie. These cookies store a session ID, which is used to assign various requests from your browser to the same session. This enables us to recognize your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time, which differs depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences, for example to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all of the features of this website.
(5) For the uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use has to connect with Google’s servers. This informs Google that our website was accessed from your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support Google Fonts, a standard font installed on your computer will be used.
For more information on Google Web Fonts, please follow this link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and consult Google’s data privacy declaration under: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
(6) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies" (small text files stored on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information that the cookie generates about your use of the website is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. In case that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You may prevent installation of cookies by changing the corresponding settings of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this you might not be able to use all functions on this website to the full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Please note that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" so that the IP addresses are only recorded in abbreviated form and any direct reference to a person is excluded. As far as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We use Google Analytics only with your prior consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR). The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Due to the marketing tools being used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google servers. We have no influence on the scope and subsequent use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool, and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or clicked one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google is able to assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or are not logged in, the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways: a) by configuring the settings of your browser software accordingly; in particular, by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating conversion tracking cookies in your browser settings, so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked (www.google.de/settings/ads); please note: these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices; please note: these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling ads in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser using this link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you might not be able to use all functions of this offering to the full extent.
The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. For more information on DoubleClick by Google, please visit https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090; information on Google’s data privacy can be found at: www.google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org. We only use DoubleClick by Google with your prior consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR).
(8) We have embedded YouTube videos into our online offering. The videos are stored on www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in extended data protection mode, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this policy will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Evaluation of this kind is performed in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.